Request an Officer
Our section officers are more than willing to come to both lodge and chapter events to fulfill a variety of roles. Typical scenarios include using them as guest speakers or as trainers.
Officers will likely have more availability to attend events when requested in advance. For banquets and one-day events request officers closest to your area. You may find out which part of NC each officer lives next to their email address as a reference.
Information to Include in your request
- Time and date the event starts and ends
- Location of event
- Brief summary of event details
- Cost, if not covered by the host
- Duties expected of the visiting officer during the event
- Overnight accommodations (if applicable)
- Contact person and information
Submitting a Request
To request a visit, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the above information.